I love photography and how it can capture moments in time that stay that way forever.
I love how they can capture the good and the bad the beauty and the tragedy.
Everything is seen very different thought I might see something and someone might see something else.
That's what makes the photos kind of magic in a way that people see in different forms and expressions
Peoples take on beauty So I want to take photos and ask what people see and how they see the world around them whether its they see beauty or a gigantic tragic waste dump I’d show them a couple of photos and write down what they see and what they think of the environment and I want see if they see the beautiful things I see or do they see tragedy I want to know what people see whether good or bad, beautiful or tragic, so tell me what you think I want to know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember to cite your images. Also, what book are you reading and who will you be interviewing?
ReplyDelete